Uncover the job of your dreams by browsing our open opportunities.
We are currently seeking 1stshift
TOW BUGGY OPERATORS
for a local ST. PARIS manufacturing company.
As a tow buggy driver, you will be responsible for picking up baskets from a staging area and delivering the baskets to the dock, to production line employees or other areas where needed.
Each driver is responsible for visual quality inspections of the baskets, completing a “check sheet” at the beginning of each shift, identifying damaged baskets, relocating them to the designated area(s) and removing any trash or debris from the unit at the end of each shift.
HIGHLIGHTS OF THIS POSITION
· 1st Shift (6:00am-2:30pm)
· $680/week (based on a 40-hour work week before taxes)
· Long term employment opportunity
· Full and Part-time positions available
- · Valid driver’s license
- · High School Diploma or equivalent
- · Previous buggy experience NOT required
- Seven-year felony free