Uncover the job of your dreams by browsing our open opportunities.
Location : Covington
Job Type : Temp to Hire
Hours : Full Time
Required Education : High School Diploma preferred but not required
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Description :
We are currently recruiting applicants interested in joining a locally owned company on CONVERTING DAY SHIFT TEAM
The successful applicant will be able to perform repetitive functions, work in close proximity to other associates, and learn while you work. This is a great opportunity to find long term employment and increase your wages as you perfect new skills.
The Converting Packer/Inspector is responsible for a variety of activities.
This position packs finish product while inspecting it for defects.
- Packing and inspecting dairy or similar products
- Operating a wrapping machine that encases tubes in plastic
- Operating a plugging machine to plug tubes with caps for dairy bags
- Operate a bagging machine for tubes
- Maintain accurate production and quality control records.
- Complete timely quality control checks
- Alert supervisor of any problems on the line
- Maintain a safe and clean working environment
HIGHLIGHTS OF POSITION:
- Weekly pay
- $628/weekly avg. (before taxes)
- Long term employment opportunity
- Excellent benefits upon hire
Required Qualifications :
Requirements and Skills:
- Good hand- eye dexterity
- Strong reading comprehension and basic math skills
- Ability to lift between 20-30 pounds
- Able to work independently & as part of a team
- Able to effectively follow instructions and apply learning
Education and/or Experience:
High School Diploma preferred but not required
Night Shift is Monday through Thursday 4:45am to 3:30pm