Uncover the job of your dreams by browsing our open opportunities.
Customer Service Rep
This is a non-exempt, experienced-level position that supports the service and production departments by handling customer orders, issues and concerns, and providing administrative support as requested. This position reports to the Area Administrative Manager.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
· Process orders received via phone, fax, and email
· Issue invoices as appropriate
· Provide customer service to external and internal customers including problem-solving
· Verify accuracy of new account entry
· Make follow-up calls to customers to ensure issues are resolved and service is going well
· Enter renewed agreements into the customer information systems
· Perform administrative tasks such as entering data and generating reports
· Backup for Route Accouting and Sales Assistant
· Perform other duties as assigned
· High school diploma or equivalent
· College courses in business desired
· Computer literacy
· Minimum of two years experience in customer service
· Experience with customer database software
· Experience with Microsoft Office, especially Excel and Outlook
· Experience working with mid and upper level management
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment including computers, phones, copiers, fax machines, and printers.
This is a largely sedentary role; however, some filing, and lifting is required. An ability to lift 50 pounds, climb stairs, bend, stand, and sit for extended periods every day is required.