Uncover the job of your dreams by browsing our open opportunities.
Location : Wilmington
Job Type : Temp to Hire
Start Date : 09/25/2023
Hours : Full Time
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Industry : Automotive - Motor Vehicles - Parts
Job Description :
- Demonstrates all essential Duties & Responsibilities in Die Casting
- Start up and shutdown die casting machines
- Trim parts using a wire wheel, hand file, or other hand tools
- Maintain the performance of the die cast machine by connecting water hose to cooling system, preheat dies using a torch or electric heater, clean inside of die and pit area, replacing ladles, cleaning, and maintaining 5s
- Performing inspection of cast parts: Visual and with quality gauges.
- Move baskets with a powered pallet jack.
- Independently performs Q-time Checks to standards.
- Understand part flow within process and can identify abnormal process condition.
- Complete AGSS process loading, tag printing, and inputs NG scrap parts into AGSS system.
- Fill out Daily Production Reports. Ensure downtime issues are recorded with description and correct downtime code. Also, records reject quantity and description.
- Transfer Daily Production Report information to Production Board.
- Completes segregation, follows Standard Segregation Procedure when abnormal condition creates non-conforming products.
- Perform safety device systems, performs equipment safety checks, and follows lock out procedure. Follow Stop, Call, Wait
- Maintains good housekeeping
Required Qualifications :
- Steel toes
- Able to stand for 8 hours
- Able to life at least 35 lbs repetitively
- Must train on 1st shift for first 2 weeks
- 100% attendance in first 2 weeks
- Jeans with no holes or rips