Uncover the job of your dreams by browsing our open opportunities.
Location : Monroe
Job Type : Temporary
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 1+ years of material handling experience
Required Education : HSD or GED
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Industry : Warehouse/Distribution
Job Category : Restaurant and Food Service
Job Description :
We are currently looking for forklift operators to join our busy facility in the Monroe, OH area. Positions are currently available on a first shift basis, with hours of 4am to 2:30p, Monday through Thursday.
General duties of this position are, but are not limited too;
- Preparing orders by processing requests and orders; pulling materials; placing orders in delivery area
- Picking and packing orders and using a RF Gun Scanner
- Drives stand up PIT or sit-down forklift
- Maintaining inventory controls
- Maintaining a safe and clean work environment by keeping shelves, pallet area, and workstations neat
- Completing reports by entering required information
- Contributing to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
Required Qualifications :
Candidates are required to have a minimum of 1+ years of experience in a stand-up forklift and have the ability to pass a forklift assessment prior to an official offer.
Ability to work overtime, including before/after shift is required.
Reliable transportation and excellent attendance are crucial in this position.
Skills :Cherry Picker Inventory Order Packaging Order Pulling Pallet Jack Reach Truck Receiving RF Scanner Shipping Stand-Up Forklift