Uncover the job of your dreams by browsing our open opportunities.
Location : Versailles
Job Type : Temp to Hire
Hours : Full Time
Required Education : High School Diploma or equivalent
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Industry : Manufacturing
Job Category : Manufacturing and Production
Job Description :
We are currently seeking a
2nd SHIFT GRINDER HELPER
for a local manufacturing company in
Versailles company currently has opportunities for Grinder Helpers. As Grinder Helper, you will:
- Verify the correct percentage of frozen blocks are put into each combo.
- Ensure boxes do not touch between handling blocks to prevent contamination.
- Inform Lead when loading product requiring two workers.
- Use proper lifting techniques when moving frozen blocks.
- Follow LOTO procedures.
- Clean, dry, and oil plates at the end of the shift.
- Check plates on all fine grinders between breaks to ensure no metal or bones, then document.
- Report any deficiencies to the Supervisor.
- Has ability to fill in for the Assistant Grinder, as needed.
NOTE: this description is not intended to be all-inclusive. An employee may perform other related duties to meet the ongoing needs of the organization; these duties are considered marginal.
HERE'S WHAT THEIR EMPLOYEES HAVE TO SAY:
It is a very interesting place
Production Worker (Former Employee) - Versailles, OH -
I liked working at kings command it was my favorite job it's a very cold place and it's very different then any other factory I've worked at .I liked
Room for advancement and stability with this company!
Process Worker (Current Employee) - Versailles, OH -
I really enjoy working here because of my co-workers and the caring leadership team. The company is always reviewing it's wages and has increased them recently. I am proud of working here because my job is considered essential and I know the food we process is helping to feed people.
* HIGHLIGHTS OF THIS POSITION:
- Potential overtime
- $136/daily pay avg. (based on 8 hour shift & before taxes)
- Long term employment opportunity
- Start time: 2:30pm
Required Qualifications :
- Must be 18 years or older.
- Must be able to work in the United States without visa sponsorship.
- Must be able to work in a variety of work temperatures warm, hot, humid, cold, wet or with slippery surfaces at varied heights in and around moving equipment and parts.
- Must be able to perform the physical requirements of the job.
- Ability to work extended scheduled hours Monday through Saturday with daily overtime. Must be able to work overtime as required. Start times and hours vary based on production needs.
- Must be able to successfully complete training:
- Safety - Safe Quality Food (SQF)
- Good Manufacturing Practices (GMPs)
- Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Point (HACCP)
- Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs)
- Food defense
- Prior machine operating experience in a USDA inspected beef, pork or poultry facility.
- Prior production experience.
- Work history in the last 12 months.