Uncover the job of your dreams by browsing our open opportunities.
The position involves processing invoices for product that has shipped out of the Troy facility as well as all the processes that are associated with invoicing.
1. Actual Tasks:
· Gather all bill of ladings for daily shipments and organize for preparation to invoice
· Calculate prepaid shipping charges as well as contact freight companies for freight charges
· Invoice Field Service cases as well as credits and debits
· Create debits and credits when needed
· Scan all bill of ladings into Doxis as well as any debit or credits that have been invoiced
· Review bill of ladings prior to invoicing to ensure correct tax body has been entered
· Prepare all printed invoices for mailing
· Prepare documentation for export shipments
· Maintain the billing due list to ensure all orders have been accounted for
· Request tax exemption certificates as needed in order to maintain sales tax compliance
· Back up in other areas as requested.
· Must comply with all current ISO Quality and Work Instructions for job, all Company Safety rules, and all other Company rules, policies and procedures.
· Assess each situation and do not perform any tasks which s/he feels is unsafe, on which s/he has not received training, or engage in any unsafe work practices. Report any unsafe condition to his/her manager.
· Credit report must be acceptable to the company.
· Read and understand supporting documentation for the work area.
· Perform other tasks as requested.
· Ability to perform all tasks listed above to the Company’s expectations.
· Must be currently eligible and authorized to work in the United States on an ongoing indefinite basis.
· Must have accurate data entry and math skills.
· Knowledge of SAP preferred.
· Must have strong analytical skills.
· Associates Degree in Accounting or a minimum of five years accounting experience is preferred
· Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with continuous interruptions.
· Must have good oral and written communication and organizational skills.
· Ability to follow instruction, written and verbal.
· Ability to organize workload for timely accomplishment of work.
· Ability to communicate with all Company employees in a businesslike and professional manner.
· Ability to appropriately handle stress and interact with others.
· Possess strong overall office skills, including use of computers, their applications, and other office equipment.
· Must be able to occasionally sit, stand, walk, reach with hands and arms, push and pull, bend, twist, stoop, and kneel.
· Must be able to repetitively lift up to 30 lbs.
· Must be able to occasionally lift up to 50lbs.
· Must be able to prioritize and manage time effectively.
· Always be businesslike and professional to fellow employees, customers, suppliers, or people who work on behalf of the Company. If you decide to make complaints or criticism, avoid making statements that reasonably could be viewed as malicious, obscene, profane, threatening or intimidating, or disparaging to customers, employees or suppliers, or people who work on behalf of the Company, or that might constitute harassment or bullying. Examples of such conduct might include offensive comments meant to intentionally harm someone’s reputation or comments that could contribute to a hostile work environment on the basis of race, gender, disability, religion, sexual orientation, or any other status protected by law or Company policy. Do not be insubordinate to Company supervisors or managers.
All of the above standards and requirements are based on today’s sales and service needs, the company’s current methods and technologies, and will change from time to time at the Company’s discretion