Uncover the job of your dreams by browsing our open opportunities.
Location : Minster
Job Type : Temp to Hire
Hours : Full Time
Required Education : High school diploma or equivalent; related experience and/or training.
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Industry : Manufacturing
Job Category : Manufacturing and Production
Job Description :
We are currently seeking:
1st SHIFT IRONWORKER/PRESS OPERATOR
for local manufacturing company in
Person filling this role MUST have blueprint reading experience.
* Experience using a punch/shear press preferred *
This position consists of checking material in, cutting plate, angle, rod to length. Punching and shearing holes per the blueprint and taking care of/helping to maintain the ironworker machine. Checking of in process fabrication from blueprint.
This person will be part of the QA team. The parts must be checked for accuracy to the blueprint. Will be checking in process steel and final checks on welds and paint.
This is a busy position!
Motivated person with GOOD ATTENDANCE is a must.
HIGHLIGHTS OF THIS JOB:
- First shift
- Monday-Friday with OT on Saturday
- Average $825-$920/week (before taxes)
- Long term employment opportunity
- Excellent benefits upon hire
Required Qualifications :
- Must be able to read blueprints and tape measure
- Attention to detail
- High school diploma or equivalent