Uncover the job of your dreams by browsing our open opportunities.
Position involves all aspects of the assembly processes including putting up inventory stock, parts pulling, assembling; restocking parts, wash/prep/paint, packing, shipping /receiving and general clean up.
- Maintain parts stock between assembly lines, putting up inventory stock, parts pulling, restock, receiving, shipping and general clean up
- Use calipers, depth and paint mil gauge
Must visually inspect all work and rework as necessary.
Must comply with all current ISO Quality and Work Instructions for job, all Company Safety rules, and all other Company rules, policies and procedures.
Assess each situation and do not perform any tasks which s/he feels is unsafe, on which s/he has not received training, or engage in any unsafe work practices. Report any unsafe condition to his/her manager.
Read and understand supporting documentation for the work area.
Monitor the work area for cleanliness
Rotate to various jobs within Assembly Shop. Perform Cycle counts.
Possess and maintain a valid Driver’s License and driving record satisfactory to the company or otherwise be able to transport yourself to and from various locations, including customer facilities, to engage in diverse business activities.
Perform other tasks as requested.
- Ability to perform all tasks listed above to the Company’s expectations.
- Must be currently eligible and authorized to work in the United States on an ongoing indefinite basis.
- Must be able to continuously meet the Company’s production requirements.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment with continuous interruptions.
- Must have good oral and written communication and organizational skills.
- Ability to follow instructions, written and verbal.
- ability to communicate with all Company employees in a businesslike and professional manner.
- Ability to appropriately handle stress and interact with others.
- Ability to use gauges and other measuring equipment to ensure quality work.
- Ability to add, sub-tract, multiply and divide in all units of measurement, using whole numbers, common fractions and decimals.
- Ability to perform physical activity associated with operation of equipment including bending, twisting, lifting, pushing, pulling, and reaching in order to meet production needs.
- Must be able to stand and move continuously during working hours.
- Must be able to repetitively lift up to 30 lbs.
- Must be able to occasionally lift up to 50lbs.
- Ability to develop improvement techniques.
- Ability to learn the companies products, including technical details.
- Must be able to safely move material to and from workstation using fork trucks and/or overhead crane.