Uncover the job of your dreams by browsing our open opportunities.
Sets up and operates conventional, special purpose and numerical control machines and machining centers
· Studies prints, sketches and drawing, manuals, specifications or sample parts to determine dimensions and tolerances of finished piecework
· Calculated and sets controls to regulate machining factors such as speed, feed coolant flow, and depth of angle of cut or enters commands to retrieve , input, or edit computerized machine control media as required
· Fabricate parts per the routing instructions
· Adjust the machines to the speed
· Change tools as required or directed
· Communicate problems to the shift supervisor and/or machinists from other shifts