Uncover the job of your dreams by browsing our open opportunities.
Local manufacturing company has opportunities for a Maintenance Technician at their Versailles, OH facility.
As their Maintenance Technician, you will:
- Perform work to keep machines, machine parts, mechanical or electrical equipment, wiring, structures, or building systems in repair.
- Pipe fit, insulate, weld, plumb, machine, align, balance, assemble, disassemble, install, maintain, replace, change, connect, disconnect, repair, test, inspect, operate, diagnose, troubleshoot, clean, lubricate, adjust, replace, setup, tear down, carpentry, routine, or preventative maintenance.
- Use tools ranging from common hand and power tools such as hammers, hoists, saws, drills, screwdrivers, wrenches, to precision measuring instruments and electrical and electronic testing devices.
- Must be able to perform all job functions safely in accordance with food safety and quality standards.
- NOTE: this description is not intended to be all-inclusive. An employee may perform other related duties to meet the ongoing needs of the organization; these duties are considered marginal.
- 3rd shift
- Weekly pay
- $760/-$1200/weekly avg. pay (Before taxes) *pay based on experience
Here's what their employees have to say:
The work is fast paced. We work late but the hours aren't as bad as they used to be. Supervisors leave you alone if you work. Making more money now. We do work just about every Saturday. I run a machine and that is better than packing every day.
- Must be 18 years or older.
- Must be able to work in the United States without visa sponsorship.
- Must have a High School Diploma or GED.
- Must have a minimum of 1 year industrial maintenance experience.
- Must have experience using hand and power tools, precision measuring tools, and the ability to read and work from drawings and blueprints.
- Must have welding experience.
- Prior maintenance experience in a USDA inspected beef, pork, or poultry facility.
- Prior production experience.
- Work history in the last 12 months.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Ability to attend work consistently.
- Ability to work safely, wear PPE, and follow safety rules.
- Display a strong work ethic and a positive attitude.
- Be adaptable and dependable with ability to follow direction and work in cooperation with others.
- Be attentive to detail.
- Maintain a clean work area.
- Follow all food safety, quality and SQF rules.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good analytical and problem solving skills.
- Must be assertive and be able to multi-task in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to perform consistent, accurate work, with minimal direction and work successfully as part of a team.
- Must be able to withstand long periods in cold, warm, or wet/damp environments.
- Must have mechanical aptitude.
- Must provide own basic tools.