Uncover the job of your dreams by browsing our open opportunities.
$18/hr with a $1.25 shift diff.
Support plant production needs for daily operation. Assembles skids and packages the finished product according to customer specifications in a safe and timely manner.
Inspects and packages products in compliance with part specifications/customer requirements Operates any necessary scales/equipment related to the assigned process Completes required paperwork/system input for each product Maintain a clean work environment by keeping work area free of trash and scrap. Performs other duties as assigned
Qualifications and Skills:
• Basic reading and writing comprehension in English (to read work order instructions, safety and policy manuals).
• Basic computer skills.
• Proficient in basic math skills.
• Basic communication skills.
• Ability to follow and give instructions.
• Basic problem-solving skills.
• Ability to thrive in a busy, fast-paced warehouse environment
• Ability to work closely with others in a team environment
• Work authorization: United States (Required)
Experience & Education:
• High school diploma or equivalent
• Prior metals experience preferred