Uncover the job of your dreams by browsing our open opportunities.
· Retrieve injection molding plastic spools from bins and stack on skids or pack into cardboard boxes
· Visually inspect all spools for quality defects
· Fast Paced
· Attention to Details - Must follow instructions regarding the customers’ requirements for specific skid or box size, how many spools go on a skid or in a box, how high to stack the product on the skid, print the correct labels, packaging, etc.
· Employees are required to record scrap and enter the scrap counts into the computer at the end of each shift
· Ensure that all machines have an adequate amount of materials necessary to keep production going
· Properly stages and secures finished good for transportation
· Support and help other packers when required and requested
- 2nd shift
- Monday-Friday 3:15pm-11:15pm
- Paid Weekly
- $800/avg. weekly pay (before taxes) includes shift differential
- Long term employment opportunity
Good Attitude – we work as a TEAM and succeed as a TEAM!
· Maintain proper 5s conditions and housekeeping around all machines
· Ensure that all safe work practices are being followe