Uncover the job of your dreams by browsing our open opportunities.
Responsibilities for this job include, but are not limited to:
· Practices safe work habits and follows general safety procedures such as proper lifting and bending, ergonomics, proper use of equipment and use of personal protection equipment (PPE).
· Practices 5S good housekeeping including clutter-free work area and general cleaning.
· Participates in continues improvement projects.
· Adheres to safety procedures any time the equipment is being cleaned or maintained.
· Follows all Safety and Product quality standards.
· Must be able to read and interpret Quality Standards and perform all visual and functional required tests.
· Responsible for performing Quality Control inspections of product for defects against Quality Standards and properly document test results on Quality form as required at each work center at required intervals.
· When/if defective product is found, set aside and notify his/her Lead / Technician.
· Removes parts from conveyors and packs properly in cartons per Quality Standards.
· Ability to pack/stack parts when machine is running at various cycle speeds.
· Monitor, inspect and pack/stack multiple machines when assigned to work cell.
· Accurately monitors proper piece count per carton.
· Retrieves own cartons and readies for packing.
· Assemble cardboard containers for multiple presses and packaging staging area, and apply completed labels or other applicable information to the outside of these containers.
· Exercises discriminatory judgment.
HIGHLIGHTS OF THIS POSITION:
- 3rd Shift
- $700/week average (based on 40/hr week and calculated before taxes)
- Long term employment opportunity
- Excellent benefits upon hire
· Physical Requirements, Medium work: Exerting up to 25 pounds of force frequently and/or up to 10 pounds of force constantly to move objects. Physically able to Twist/Turn/Bend/Reach/Push/Pull/Grasp/Squat Motions entire shift. Ability to stand entire shift, minimum of 12 hours.
· Ability to recognize visual defects as defined by product specifications, knows what to do if recognized.
· Strong oral and written communications skills.
· Must be able to read, write and verbally communicate effectively.