Uncover the job of your dreams by browsing our open opportunities.
Provides technical assistance and manufacturing support for the customer, all elements of production and process quality including root cause analysis, data collection and reporting.
Key Job Responsibilities
· 3-5 years in an electronics/wire harness manufacturing environment
· 1-3 years of quality inspection experience, prefer experience in electronics or wire harness manufacturing. But will consider individuals from other industries.
· Attention to detail and a high level of accuracy, consistently
· Preventive and Corrective action and root cause analysis experience.
· Self-motivated to work independently to complete daily tasks
- IPC/WHMA-A-620 Requirements & Acceptance for Cable and Wire Harness Assemblies Certification preferred
· Intermediate level PC based skills – MS Office required. (Word, Excel, PowerPoint. Knowledge of MRP/ERP type systems is a plus)
· Ability to read, write, listen, and otherwise communicate and understand effectively in English is required.
· Strong oral and written communications skills are required. The ability to represent Manufactured Assemblies in a professional manner to customers, auditors, vendors, and other outside contacts is required.
· The ability to analyze and derive conclusions out of similar experiences, without established precedent, policy, or practices to rely upon.
· Strong attention to detail and accuracy is required. Must possess a sense of urgency, as well as the ability to manage and prioritize multiple tasks.
· Able to work in a fast-paced environment with quickly changing priorities to ensure superior customer satisfaction.
· Maintain a thorough knowledge of current ISO 9001, ISO 13485 and AS9100 industry standards as they apply.