Uncover the job of your dreams by browsing our open opportunities.
Local manufacturing company has an opportunity for a
2nd Shift TEMPER
at their Versailles, OH facility
As a production associate you will:
- Load blocks of meat into a machine to bring up the temperature.
- Use proper lifting techniques when moving v-mags to prevent any injuries.
- Ensure all procedures of LOTO are followed when the machine is jammed or at the end of the shift to take the machine apart. Shut machine off and get supervisor when a block is jammed.
- Report any deficiencies to the Production Supervisor.
- Complete required paperwork daily. - Ensure that the proper plate is be used. - Make sure product meet required weight and size.
NOTE: this description is not intended to be all-inclusive. An employee may perform other related duties to meet the ongoing needs of the organization; these duties are considered marginal.
HIGHLIGHTS OF POSITION:
- 2nd shift Monday-Friday
- Weekly pay
- $700/weekly avg. pay (Before taxes)
Here's what their employees have to say:
The work is fast paced. We work late but the hours aren't as bad as they used to be. Supervisors leave you alone if you work. Making more money now. We do work just about every Saturday. I run a machine and that is better than packing every day.
- Must be 18 years or older.
- Must be able to work in the United States without visa sponsorship.
- Must be able to work in a variety of work temperatures warm, hot, humid, cold, wet or with slippery surfaces at varied heights in and around moving equipment and parts.
- Must be able to perform the physical requirements of the job.
- Ability to work extended scheduled hours Monday through Saturday (occasionally Sunday) with daily overtime. Must be able to work overtime as required. Start times and hours vary based on production needs.
- Successfully complete training:
- Safe Quality Food (SQF)
- Good Manufacturing Practices (GMPs)
- Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Point (HACCP)
- Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs)
- Food defense
- Prior machine operating experience in a USDA inspected beef, pork, or poultry facility.
- Prior production experience.
- Work history in the last 12 months.